Current Objects of Bliss...

Wednesday, February 20, 2013
My objects of Bliss


Coincidentally, some of my objects for blissful living this week start with the letter "B": bikini, bolster, brightening oil...well, all these lovely things also come in shades of blue - a color that is very soothing and inspiring for me at the moment:


1. Seafolly Ahoy Bandeau Bikini: Isn't the name alone adorable?! I really love the nautical theme with the tiny embroidered anchors. This color is called "midnight blue" by the way... maritime romance!

2. Earl Grey Tea with Lavender: Whenever I'm having a bad day or I just feel like sleeping in, I pour myself a cup of this truly magical tea. The sweet scent of Bergamot in combination with the floral aroma of Lavender instantly melts away any tension, grumpiness or stress. Lavender tea before bedtime should leave you sleeping like a baby too!

3. Lomo "La Sardina" Camera: I joined the lomography club when my better half surprised me with this cute (I call it toy) camera. So far, I've experimented with a black & white film which turned out to be not as bad as expected. It's quite fun to see people's faces whenever I take out my lomo. A question I get asked a lot is: "Seriously, is this a real camera?"

4. Shu Uemura Clear Brightening Cleansing Oil: As you know, I usually blend my own skincare products with very few exceptions. This is one of them. Recommended to me by a friend, Shu Uemura cleansing oil soon became my favorite make-up remover. There are different oils according to your skin's needs; the blue one helps remove dead cells and brightens your face in no time.

5. Yogamatters Bolster: Lately, I realize that I'm more into Restorative Yoga. Hey, I'm not lazy, I'm just listening to my body. And it tells me to rest more. So that's why the time has come to buy a yoga bolster. This one features a cute ornament and comes with a machine-washable cover.

Which color inspires you at the moment? And how?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes me so happy!